Build a national debt relief business and make your entrepreneur dreams a reality. We can provide you with the necessary tools to build a debt relief business and offer an array of financial products to assist struggling consumers with their debt nightmares.
Your business will be in charge of qualifying and enrolling consumers into the appropriate debt relief program. Once your client is enrolled and depending on which program you set them up on, either a case manager, legal assistant or an attorney will then take over and provide your client’s with the best of service.
Your client’s will also have a Five-Star Nationwide Customer Service Department that they can call anytime for assistance and additional support.
After more than thirteen years of building the Golden Financial Services business infrastructure, we are now unleashing the power of our products to other business’s that are qualified to become a debt settlement affiliate partner. Our company is A+ rated with the BBB.
In 2014 Golden Financial Services was Voted the #1 Debt Relief Company in America by Financial Product Reviews.
If you already have a debt relief business then let us assist you with taking your business to the next level.
Golden Financial Services is not a law-firm, but we do have a network of specialized attorney’s that provide our clients with legal protection and FDCPA defense.
- Offer multiple financial products all in one software as a Golden Financial Services debt affiliate partner.
- Golden Financial Services strives to maintain a perfect rating with only satisfied clients. This is not an easy task. It takes dedication, perseverance, the right team and products that work!! Take a look at Golden Financial Services online reviews and testimonials.
- Accumulate a large volume of clients due to great client retention.
- We provide you full training, weekly training and on-going training to stay up to date with the latest laws & FTC rules and regulations.
- Work in 49 states.
- Assist consumers that have lawsuits, unsecured debt collection accounts, credit card debt, repossessions, payday loans, cashcall loans, lending club loans, medical bills and assist people with just about any type of unsecured debt.
- State of the art software – sends out docusign – built in calculators – landing pages are integrated with the software allowing you to get real-time leads that pop up right after they apply – full reporting capability allowing you to manage your leads and employees with ease.
- NEED MARKETING? – We will set your business up with a landing page or pages depending on your business size that are optimized for your location and a paid advertising platform allowing your business to generate it’s own clients. You will not have to pay a third-party company for leads. We currently have hundreds of debt relief positive online reviews and testimonials, and this makes marketing easy. Your pages will organically rank on all of the major online search engines for competitive keywords and we will provide you with additional search engine optimization services on an annual basis. Our customers come to us after finding our sites, and your landing pages online.
- Looking to simply refer business over to us and we will then do all of the work? We do have referral business debt relief options also available. Simply give us a call or send an email and let us know about your business needs.
Interested in Starting Your Own Debt Settlement Business? Become a Debt Settlement Affiliate Partner & Join the Golden Financial Services Team! Email–Support@GoldenFS.org.
To be considered include the following information in your email:
A. Your full company name and a detailed description about your business and it’s current products
B. How long has your business been incorporated
C. Have you ever filed for bankruptcy?
D. How many employees do you have?
E. Where do you get your marketing? (include details about how you generate your clients)
We are only taking on the most established businesses.
Learn more about the Golden Financial Services debt settlement program.
Learn more about all of the Credit Card Relief Programs available in the United States.