Debt Negotiation Services
Negotiation Services – A service designed to help consumers that have a hardship with paying off overwhelming unsecured bills. This type of program could cut a person’s overall balances owed.
With debt negotiation services, experienced negotiators will contact your creditors, and negotiate settlements. The consumer credit reporting agencies will update a persons credit report to illustrate a zero dollar balance for any settled account.
By law, creditors cannot come back at a later date, and legally collect on a settled debt or the amount saved. During the settlement process, our negotiators demand everything in writing from the creditor, and this legally protects our clients, ensuring that the account is forever paid off.
While reading this page if at any point you would like to get a CONSULTATION FOR NO COST, then simply
CALL 866-376-9846 or FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM ABOVE.
However, we recommend that you READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE!!!!
Online Customer Toolbox Providing Clients with 24/7 Access to their
Here is a picture of the online customer toolbox that all of our clients get set up with. You can see an example of a settlement offer for one of our clients.
Client Services Inc., a collection agency for Citifinancial, is accepting $1,981.00 to satisfy $4,401.13. This is one example, of many real and successful settlements that take place every day.
Debt Settlement, Debt Negotiation Services
Debt Arbitration, Settlement and Debt Negotiation Services are all exactly the same type of program.
Over one hundred thousand people each month search for “debt settlement” or “debt negotiation” services on Google.
The purpose of this page is to help consumers with understanding the difference between arbitration, settlement and negotiation services.
Again, there is no difference in the three phrases.
Debt Negotiation Services at Golden Financial Services Includes:
- 24/7 account online access and updates.
- One comfortable monthly payment for the client.
- Clients are matched with a highly rated attorney, from their state, once approved on the program. Their attorney is there to give them legal protection, while enrolled on the program.
- Golden Financial Services is highly rated with the Better Business Bureau.
- Golden Financial Services provides consumers with extensive education while on the program, ensuring that they end up in better financial shape upon graduation.
- Clients receive personalized one on one attention from their designated legal assistant.
- Experienced and aggressive negotiators that negotiate with the creditors and work to solidify the largest discounts for our clients.
- Golden Financial Services has been in business since 2004, has zero unresolved customer complaints and a proven track record.
As a country we have more than 2.7 trillion dollars’ worth of outstanding debt as of 2013. This is the most that we have had since 2008. Having this much debt in the United States, has resulted in us having more clients here at Golden Financial Services.
Having more clients, equals more leverage with the creditors. Having more leverage with the creditors, leads to us being able to solidify larger discounts for our clients.
Call us for a QUOTE at 866-376-9846.
Powered by Google+ Comments