Student Loan Debt Consolidation
Call 1-866-376-9846 for a Free Consultation!
– See our Better Business Bureau (BBB) “A+” Rating. (You can also see it below)
– In Business Since 2004.
– See Real Customer Testimonials Below.
– To get Started Simply Fill out the Contact Form on the Right or Call 866-376-9846.
There is more than one trillion dollars in student loan debt circulating throughout the United States as of today. This is a record-breaking number!
“The number of borrowers who are at least 90 days late on student loan payments has jumped from 8.5% in 2011 to 11.7% today”, according to a study by the New York Federal Reserve.
What is even more devastating, is the fact that when most students finally do graduate college, they are now plagued with unmanageable federal student loans.
What About Deferment and Forbearance Options?
Deferment and forbearance of federal student loans only offers a temporary fix. These options won’t make your debt go away and really only postpone the reality, of having to deal with your problem. What good does that do?
Are you READY FOR SOME GOOD NEWS?
Federal Student Loan Consolidation Programs are now available!
Call 1-866-376-9846 Now!
A viable solution is finally here that will allow you to manage your student loan debt. Consolidation options make it affordable for students to pay off their college loans.
Can I do this on my own?
Yes of course you can. Similar to how you can file taxes or settle debt on your own. However most people prefer to hire a professional agency in order to save the maximum amount of money. The difference with student loan debt consolidation, is that we will help you to get the lowest possible monthly payment and apply for your debt to be forgiven after a certain number of payments. Some of our clients get approved for a student loan consolidation payment that is close to zero dollars per month.
There are currently 6 government student loan consolidation programs available. Getting approved and set up on the right plan can be a confusing and timely process, which involves a ton of paperwork. We will ensure all of your paperwork is processed properly, and that you are on the appropriate plan where your monthly payment will be feasible.
We will provide you with a 100% money back guarantee!
Our Service Includes:
Basically our job is to take the heavy weight off your shoulders!
- Prepare the complex documentation and paperwork.
- Find you the right student loan program that will provide you with the biggest reduction in your monthly payment.
- Assemble, review and mail the paperwork to the department of education.
- Speak on your behalf to the Department of Education.
- Handle getting you re-approved each year for the right federal student loan debt consolidation program. (You must get re-approved every year for this type of federal student loan consolidation program.)
- Change your payment dates and the program you are on if ever needed.
- Help you to skip or defer a payment.
The Federal Student Loan Debt Consolidation Program Includes:
1. One comfortable monthly payment.
2. 90-day deferment on your current loans while the consolidation is being processed.
3. Reduction in your total monthly payment.
4. Stops creditor harassment and wage garnishment.
5. Total loan may be forgiven after a certain number of payments.
EXAMPLE OF THE STUDENT LOAN DEBT CONSOLIDATION PROGRAM:
Before Student Loan Consolidation:
- A student had a total of $20,705 in Federal Student Loans and was paying out a total of $157.46 each month.
After Student Loan Consolidation:
- The student’s new federal student loan consolidation payment was reduced from what they had been paying, to $45 per month. After 300 consecutive payments the remaining balance may be forgiven!
Golden Financial Services is the pioneer of debt relief companies in America and has focused on this subject since 2004.
Visit here if you need help with your unsecured debts.
To find out if you qualify for the government offered student loan consolidation program simply Call 1-866-376-9846 or Start by Filling out our Simple Contact Form on the Upper Right.
We will find out if you qualify within minutes for the student loan debt consolidation program that is offered by the federal government.
Powered by Google+ Comments