Sales Executive Assistant Job at Golden Financial Services, a National Debt Relief Company (Job Internships Allowed)
About the Opportunity at Golden Financial Services
Golden Financial Services, a San Diego based debt relief company, is looking to fill an immediate need with the addition of a new Sales Executive Assistant. In this role, the Sales Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing organizational, secretarial and production support. This job presents an opportunity to learn a thriving business, solidify long-term employment and financial stability, and all while helping your fellow Americans with their debt issues.
This job is a perfect opportunity for job internships!
Other Debt Jobs & Opportunities:
Looking to become a Debt Enrollment Specialist or Sales Manager? Learn about other debt jobs at Golden Financial Services.
If you are a business owner looking for debt relief branch office opportunities visit here.
Golden Financial Services is A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau, Members of the San Diego Chamber of Commerce and Voted #1 Debt Relief Company by Financial Product Reviews. Golden Financial Services offers student loan consolidation, debt settlement services, consumer credit counseling options and debt validation. See Golden Financial Services credentials, reviews and national debt relief awards.
The Debt Relief Specialist Assistant will:
- Type correspondence (letters, memos, emails, reports, etc), scan documents, use e- mail blasts, and handle phone calls
- Schedule appointments and qualify prospects for the appropriate program
- Handle receptionist duties such as answering busy multi-line phone, greeting guests
- Pull up and review consumer credit reports, checking their eligibility for the right debt relief program
- Manage and update deal status in debt relief software, update statuses and take notes accordingly. Also manage marketing lists, activity tracking
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Solid problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Able to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Quick Learner
- Experience with a multi-line phone system
- Database experience
- Sales Experience
- Financial services or debt relief industry experience
Visit the rest of the website and learn about all of Golden Financial Services Debt Relief Options.