Content Producer: What the job consists of: Providing educational content, relevant to debt relief, saving money, debt and debt relief programs.
The subject of debt relief is extremely complex, as illustrated in this next post, and therefore we are looking for experienced writers, journalists and bloggers to shed light on this dark area.
Whats the pay?
Depending on your credentials, expertise and projected offer, will determine your compensation for this job, or for your first of many jobs! Typically we will hire you on a trial basis, and with success and high quality results, a long-term relationship may be established. For the first writing job it will be a flat fee.
We are looking to hire new team members on the Golden Financial Services Content Production Team.
Content Production – Job responsibility:
You will be responsible for creating compelling content, and teaching folks how to get out of debt or save money at the same time. We are looking for creative ways to educate and capture new audiences.
For the Content Production Job YOU MUST:
- have extensive writing, editing and proofreading experience to be considered for the job. (past work and references must be included) – show me your best work that was shared by others on social media or that has gone viral!
EMAIL US YOUR RESUME AND PAST WORK TO PAUL@GOLDENFS.ORG
- be a technical and creative writer, include imagery and creativity with your content production
- use proper grammar on all assignments, proofread until it’s perfect!
- have experience in the financial or debt related field, using extensive research to develop your content or images
- be able to provide on-page SEO and optimization, and understand keyword grouping and SEO
- understand advanced features inside Google Analytics or use some type of advanced reporting tool to ensure results are measured
- be able to distribute content across the internet
- be able to proofread, or at other times we may want you to literally tear a piece apart and transform it into something awesome
- be able to collaborate with team members including the designer, programmers and sales team to produce best content and user experience
- understand Googles constant algorithm updates
Do you have relationships with key members or authority figures in the debt relief field?
If you can get us in front of new audiences, this is a plus. We are looking to spread the truth about debt relief that not everybody knows. For example, do you know who owns your private student loan?The truth is that at times, nobody knows, because loans are transferred from institution to trust, and they continue to get transferred with little paper trail left behind, making it near impossible to validate these debts. Take a look at our debt blog to see more about our work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Golden Financial Services provides just that, financial services. Included in the financial services that we provide include debt settlement, debt validation and consolidation options. We assist folks with everything from private student loan debt to credit cards. The company is going on it’s 13th year in business and maintains prestigious awards and an A+ BBB rating. Learn about all of the debt relief programs here.
Employees are paid no less than $15 per hour and positions allow for growth. Certain staff members work at home and only come in during certain projects, and some employees are paid on a “per project basis” depending on what they are offering and the amount of expertise required.
Golden Financial Services is looking to grow it’s sales and marketing team. The company has already achieved page one of Google rankings for hundred’s of keywords as you will find when researching the company. You can find Golden Financial Services on page one of Google for “credit card relief programs”, “San Diego debt relief” or “San Diego Debt Consolidation”, “debt settlement services” and many more competitive phrase. If you are interested in sales jobs, or to become a debt specialist, visit this jobs page next.